Below are the questions asked in previous year examination. Requesting you to go through the below questions and have an online test later.
1. Rate of change of momentum is called?
2. Which Instrument is used to measure depth of ocean?
3. AC Voltage in our household circuit ____
D. None of the above
4. Rate of change of distance is called?
5. Which Instrument is used to measure the power of electric circuit?
A. Volt meter
C. Watt meter
D. Wave meter
6. Rate of change of displacement is called?
7. Which Instrument is used to determine the intensity of colors?
8. The Electric circuit which changes its direction at regular intervals of time is called ___
A. Alternating Current
B. Direct Current
C. Three phase current
D. All the above
9. What is the value of acceleration of a body moving with constant velocity?
10. The EMF of a dry cell is ___
A. Zero Volt
B. one volt
C. 1.5 volt
D. 2 Volt
11. _____ Instrument is used for measuring sound under water?
12. What is the unit for electric charge?
13. What is the unit for Viscosity?
B. newton second per square meter
C. watt per meter per degree Celsius
D. joule per kilogram per kelvin
14. What is the audible frequency range?
A. frequency less than 20 Hz
B. frequency between 20Hz to 20000Hz
C. frequency more than 20000Hz
D. frequency less than 20Hz