Description about Analogy category:
Below are the previous year questions. Please solve it before appearing for the online test.
1. ‘CG’ is related to ‘HL’ in the same way as ‘KO’ is related to _____
A. QV B. PT C. RV D. VR E. Data insufficient
Solution: C - - -(+5) - - - H; G - - -(+5) - - -L
K - - - (+5) - - - P; O - - - (+5) - - - T
2. ‘AB’ is related to ‘EF’ in the same way as ‘IJ’ is related to _____
A. MN B. KL C. OP D. LM E. NO
Solution: A - - -(+4) - - - E; B - - -(+4) - - -F
I - - - (+4) - - - M; J - - - (+4) - - - N
3. If blue means green, green means black, black means white, whitemeans pink, pink means red and red means orange, then what is the color of blood?
A. Red B. Black C. White D. Pink E. None of these
Solution: The color of blood is red. In the code language pink means red.
4. ‘Bricks’ are related to ‘Walls’ in the same way as ‘Trees’ are related to ____
A. Roots B. Branches C. Forest D. Plants E. Green
Sol. Wall consist of brick in the same way forest consist of trees.
5. If white means black, black means red, red means blue, blue means yellow and yellow means grey then which of the following represents the color of clear sky?
A. blue B. red C. yellow D. Cannot be determined E. None of these
Solution: The color od clear sky is blue. In the code language blue means red.
6. ‘Skating’ is related to ‘Rink’ in the same way as ‘Badminton’ is related to ____
A. Court B. Field C. Stadium D. Pitch E. Ground
7. 'Rubber' is related to 'tree' in the same way as 'silk' is related to ____
A. cloth B. insects C. fabric D. handicraft E. weave