Tips for telephonic round of interview:-
This is one of the important and basic rounds of interview where a candidate will be asked on how clear he is in explaining things even when the person is not in front.
Expressions are one of the ways of communicating. But in telephonic we don’t have such possibility, even then how a candidate manages himself to explain his topic to other person, exactly the way it is.
So here are the tips for telephonic round of interview:
1. Always be clear with your voice and subject.
2 .Pronounce the words clearly
3 .Listen to the person on other side with more conscious
4 .Take care that the area we are at have perfect network for communication.
5. Choose some best and clear place without any disturbance from our side so that the other person should not face difficulty in listening to our words.
6. If you are unable to understand the other persons slang, ask for their pardon and to repeat what they have said.
7. Wait the caller to complete his Talk.
8. Don’t talk continuously as if you are saying some poems. Take small gaps in explaining long topics.
9. If something important information is shared through call, you make sure that you note them all properly in a paper.
1. Never eat while talking on phone during interview. This will make words to understand in other way. If you say ‘yes’ it may be listened ‘so’ or even some major wrong assumptions of important words.
2. Never talk while running or jumping. If you are at some busy area when you received call, ask for 2 minutes to be on hold, and then run to calm area, take a deep breath and then start talking.
3. If it is a land phone, take a minute break; ask you’re surrounding members to vacate the area for some time telling that you have an interview now through call.
4. Never speak continuously without break on call. Take 2 -3 seconds gap, be little slow and talk to the other person on call.
5. One more important don’t is wait until the other person completes his talk. Don’t interrupt him in the middle. As it is not face to face, the other person may think you are not allowing him to explain what he wants to. Give time to the caller to finish his talk. Then start responding. If the caller interrupts you, tell him politely that let me complete this and then you can correct me. As so you can politely stop him from being interrupting you.
Why everyone is saying it is so important? Why because even if you get good marks in written test, you need to perform well in the interview also then only you will get the job. Now a days the competition is growing rapidly. So they are eliminating the candidates while conducting the interviews. Hence, it is very important you to know what need to be done while attending interview, what we should not do in the interview and tips for telephonic round interview. Here we are providing solutions to all of your questions. We are providing opportunity to use this one. Start using of this website and get benefit out of it. There are different types of interviews namely face to face interview, direct interview, telephonic round interview etc. we must know all these before we are attending the interview. Here we list some of exams conduct interviews.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Entrance test, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE), State Bank of India (SBI) Entrance Exams, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Regional Rural Bank Entrance Exams, Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Exam, Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Entrance Exam, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Entrance Exams, Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Entrance Test, University exams, All types of Interview jobs, Indian Police Service (IPS), Information Technology (IT) Exams, University Grants Commission (UGC), Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET), all types of public examinations and entrance examinations and many other exams.All the very best. Good luck.