Below are the questions asked in previous year examination. Requesting you to go through the below questions and have an online test later.
1. Which of the following is used to produce artificial rain?
A. carbon monoxide B. carbon oxide C. silver iodide D. silver nitrate
Ans. silver iodide
2. What is the first element in the periodic table?
A. Hydrogen B. Helium C. Lithiyum D. Zinc
3. What is the pH value of water?
A. 7 B. 6 C. 8 D. 5
4. Which one is used in power alcohol is ___
A. propanol B. ethyl alcohol C. methyl alcohol D. ethylene glycol
Ans. ethyl alcohol
5. Which of the following is used in preparation of dynamite?
A. glycerol B. ethyl alcohol C. methyl alcohol D. methane
6. What is the fourth most abundant element in the universe in terms of mass?
A. Hydrogen B. Mercury C. Oxygen D. Carbon
7. Nail polish remover contains ___
A. chlorine B. benzene C. methyl D. acetone
8. What is the pH value of Blood?
A. 10.4 B. 7 C. 7.4 D. 5
9. Atomic number is equal to ____
A. Number of protons B. Number of electrons
C. Number of neutrons D. All of the above
Ans. Number of protons
10. What is the atomic number of oxygen ___
A. Six B. Five C. Eight D. Ten
11. Which of the below gas is responsible for global warming?
A. Oxygen B. Carbon dioxide C. Methane D. Sulphur dioxide
Ans. Carbon dioxide
12. Which of the following is stranger gas?
A. Nitrous oxide B. Neon C. Xenon D. Argon
13. Which of the following synthetic fibre is known as artificial silk?
A. Rayon B. Cotton C. Terylene D. Nylon