Below are the questions which are asked frequently in Human Resource round for fresher whenever we attend any interview. Those are,
1. Tell me about yourself and family?
2. Tell me about your last project you worked on?
3. What are your strengths and weakness?
4. Do you know about my organization?
5. What do you want to do in your life?
6. What is your goal?
7. Are you willing to relocate?
8. What is Difference between long term goal and short term goal?
9. Who is your role model?
10. Tell me about your habits?
11. Incase if you get huge money what will you do with money?
12. How much salary are you expecting?
13. Tell me about any one scenario which you inspired more?
14. Who is your favorite actor and actress or any famous personality?
15. What will you do if I give this opportunity?
16. How will you contribute yourself to company?
17. Can you work for long hours?
18. What will you do with first month salary?
19. Can you work under pressure?
20. Do you have any questions?
Below are most frequently asked questions in Human Resource round for Experienced candidates whenever we attend any interview. Those are,
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Why you resigned for your previous job?
3. What are your duties over there in your previous company?
4. What challenges you faced?
5. Tell me about your Project manager?
6. What will you under pressure?
7. Can you give your colleagues details of your previous company?
8. What is the guarantee that you will work for this company for long time?
9. Why should I hire you and what are the extra qualifications you have compared to others?
10. Can you briefly explain what type of work culture you like?
11. Are you willing to relocate?
12. Are you willing to work in night shifts?
13. How much CTC are you expecting?
Requesting everyone prepare for these questions your own before attending any interview. Definitely it will help you a lot.